Monday, April 26, 2021

Write down a reflective essay regarding your learning experience

Write down a reflective essay regarding your learning experience

write down a reflective essay regarding your learning experience

Before going into my reflective essay, it is important to first know what is reflective learning and journal writing. Reflective learning is the system of internally analysing and exploring a problem of concern, triggered by an experience, which creates and clarifies meaning in terms of self, and which ends up in a modified conceptual angle (Boyd and Fales, ) INTRODUCTION This reflective essay aims to draw reflection from experience acquired from the Learning from Practice and Reflection (LFPR) module studied at level 1. My own development during this period will be examined in addition to issues encountered in the progression of the event/activities endeavoured upon. Get Help With Your Essay Overall, this experience was beneficial to my learning experience and added to my passion to becoming an educator. Teaching ESL students is challenging but rewarding. Being able to create lesson plans, work in groups and provide proper feedback to my 10/10()



FREE 19+ Reflective Essay Examples & Samples in PDF | Examples



Undoubtedly, personal evaluation is important for any learner, especially when acquiring a specific complex of knowledge. Therefore, self-reflection plays a pivotal role for any learner.


To a great extent, personal refection is essential for students who are planning to obtain a strong leadership position in their future careers; hence, personal reflection plays a crucial role for me. Personal reflection helps evaluate, analyze, and direct learning outcomes; therefore, careful observation of the learning experience and related components of the curriculum should be included in personal reflection.


As long as the need for personal reflection is increasingly important, the following paper provides a reflection on my success and challenges in the learning experience as well as fulfillment of my educational expectations. To start with, it is necessary to admit that my key learning points are leadership in various business contexts, innovation, competitive intelligence, and the basic financial literacy.


Leadership is the strongest learning point and the most essential organizational factor. The lack of a strong leader in an organization write down a reflective essay regarding your learning experience its potential in knowledge, technology, services, and other competitive advantages, especially under the pressure of fierce competition. Also, my U.


Navy background taught me about the profound value of leaders, who are organizational representatives with multiple responsibilities.


That is why my choice of leadership in the organizational context is important because I lacked this knowledge during my military service. At present, organizational leadership is still essential for me as it enables me to fulfill my ambitions in business and public initiatives. Innovative leadership is also valuable. Thus, successful performance in the contemporary business environment presupposes the use of technology; the interconnection between leadership skills and innovation is apparent.


Additionally, competitive intelligence is an important learning point. The dynamic environment of the modern business implies a need to collect accurate and timely information regarding target audience, competitors, market trends, etc.


Therefore, competitive intelligence planning skills make a significant contribution to professional and personal growth. In addition, the methods of observation and data collection are applicable to various spheres. Eventually, write down a reflective essay regarding your learning experience, financial literacy has immense importance since successful business performance is impossible without the knowledge of the basic financial concepts. Nevertheless, I consider financial literacy the least critical learning point.


As for concentration, my learning is mainly focused on decision-making, leadership styles, and self-assessment. Decision-making is one of the central responsibilities of a leader, but my military background fostered a different understanding of leadership in that regard.


Military service presupposed strict discipline and involves mostly top-down distribution of responsibilities. Therefore, I need to learn other approaches to decision-making from the position of organizational leadership. Hence, I consider leadership and management the most necessary learning dimensions.


Save your time for something pleasant! Comprehension of a wide array of leadership styles is also useful, as business performance, especially in a non-profit segment, requires deployment of multiple styles of leadership. This knowledge is valuable for me, and I must admit that I have acquired it to a sufficient extent. As for competitive intelligence, I managed to master this course since the collection of competitive data is increasingly important for business performance in the contemporary world.


Taking into account my Capstone project that is devoted to the proposal of nonprofit business, planning of the competitive data can become one of the central driving forces. Thus, acquisition of this knowledge was also my internal motivation.


Taking into account my concentration and rationale for leadership learning, it is necessary to admit that this knowledge will be needed in the future.


First of all, executive and innovative leadership is the top priority for my future professional performance. I am strongly convinced that leadership is the key factor for any entrepreneurship. Therefore, the ability to bear multiple responsibilities and guide others in their performance will be much needed in my future entrepreneurial performance.


Innovative leadership is closely linked to executive performance and change management because innovation is not always recognized as a benefit for an organization, and the personnel tends to resist it.


Furthermore, initiation of innovative processes should be started by the leader. In such a way, remarkable leadership skills can also be useful for innovation. Leadership is an effective managerial tool, and it is much more practical than any other attempts to align write down a reflective essay regarding your learning experience organization with a specific model.


That is why I consider managerial, executive, and innovative leadership skills as the knowledge that will assist me in the future. Although my knowledge in business strategy planning is limited, my organizational and leadership abilities can facilitate developing any public initiative in the future; hence, I can safely rely on these skills and knowledge. Among various components of the MBA program, I found faculty input to be the most valuable for me. First of all, I was looking for a credible source of academic knowledge, and learning material through the faculty input appeared to be the most attainable and feasible way for comprehension.


I need specific knowledge in a particular academic field, and the faculty input supplies me with the comprehensive learning material.


As a consequence, my entire experience of participation in the MBA program heavily relies on the initial acquisition of the faculty input for obtaining the basic knowledge and guidance through a particular course. Moreover, the faculty input presents clear, explicit, and acquirable information, which is evidently helpful for my learning. Book The Best Top Expert at our service Your order will be assigned to the most experienced writer in the relevant discipline.


The highly demanded expert, one of our top writers with the highest rate among the customers. In addition, the learning style demands provision of simple but to-the-point information based on distinct facts rather than descriptions or examples. The faculty input is applicable to my learning style; therefore, I value it more than other components of the MBA program. In addition, the faculty input does not require an independent search for information and learning material and provides all the relevant knowledge, skills, and useful information.


Overall, the faculty input meets my expectations about the MBA program and simplifies my learning and work with the other components of the program. The courses that contributed to my professional and personal growth to the greatest extent include Leadership and Change Management and Innovation Leadership and Management.


As it has already been mentioned, leadership is considered as the most valuable organizational asset, and I am eager to use leadership skills in my future entrepreneurship. The knowledge of leadership is particularly useful for performance in nonprofit businesses, which is the sector largely dependent on deep commitment.


Hence, courses in leadership and management helped me to understand the value of organizational leadership and effective ways of its deployment to a real-world practice. Additionally, change management is closely attached to leadership as leaders always initiate organizational changes for optimization and enhancement of performance even though worker are usually reluctant to accept change. The knowledge of fundamental leadership strategies and change models will assist me in responding to potential challenges in the future.


Innovation leadership is similar to change management in multiple ways. Therefore, learning innovation leadership was also valuable for my potential entrepreneurial performance. Nevertheless, innovative leadership is a relatively new branch of organizational leadership, and its contextual understanding influences my initiatives along with consideration of up-to-date trends and involvement of technology. There is a preexisting belief that innovation facilitates business, write down a reflective essay regarding your learning experience little is known about its exact application and methodology.


For that reason, I value Innovation Leadership and Management course as a unique source of empirical knowledge. However, not all courses were effective and attainable to an equal extent. Unfortunately, Financial Modeling appeared to be the least useful course for me.


I took it to supplement my primary learning directions, but this course proved to be ineffective. I did not find any relation of financial modeling to real-world business governance and confused many write down a reflective essay regarding your learning experience learned write down a reflective essay regarding your learning experience the course. It is possible to assume that my preexisting skeptic attitude towards financial modeling played a negative role.


The course could have facilitated my learning style, but my initial reluctance to study financial literacy was a determining factor of my failure in the course. I have a general understanding of financial concepts; however, I am not sure that this knowledge will be somehow applied to my future business performance. As it has been mentioned before, I did not consider financial knowledge to be essential for entrepreneurship and nonprofit business and thus focused my write down a reflective essay regarding your learning experience on executive leadership and management.


Finance is an extremely narrow field; hence, it did not even fulfill my learning expectations. All in all, Financial Modeling course did not work for me due to its inapplicability to my expectations, my personal prejudices regarding the course, and absence of internal motivation to master the course. In spite of the fact that the MBA Program is entirely satisfactory, several recommendations still should be offered.


First of all, a larger number of case studies and life discussions could be an effective facilitator to learning involvement and theory acquisition. My learning style suggests that precise and straightforward information facilitates comprehension and memorization, but discussion and case analysis will enable students to apply critical thinking as often as possible.


The program does not include an independent course for that purpose. Since critical thinking is an interdisciplinary skill, it has to be developed by any professional regardless the chosen occupation.


Discussion and case studies, which were insufficient during studying most of the courses, could have contributed much to that aspect. The second recommendation suggests that the program has to attach innovative culture to various aspects of learning and its outcomes. Leadership in innovation is a purely business-oriented branch, but innovation and technology are far more complex phenomena, and their relation to leadership is not ultimate.


That is why the MBA Program should include more cross-disciplinary material in this regard. Innovation and technology are penetrating multiple spheres and should be devoted particular attention in order to foster the culture of innovation in future professionals. The third recommendation is related to leadership learning.


It can be inferred from my experience of acquisition of leadership skills that there is a lack of knowledge in cross-cultural leadership and dealing with cultural diversities. The process of globalization intensifies diversification of organizational workforce, and any leader is supposed to address this issue with a specific complex of strategies that can satisfy the representatives of diverse cultures and enhance their corporate performance.


I am particularly interested in leadership, and my persistence in obtaining the related knowledge and skills was surprising even for me. The key discoveries about me as a learner can be described as an extreme willingness to obtain very specific information and skills while neglecting other supplementary courses.


As a result, I managed to master courses in leadership and management but failed a course of financial modeling. Consequently, write down a reflective essay regarding your learning experience, I can assume that my future entrepreneurial as well as any other practice will be based on strong executive and empirical leadership, whereas financial modeling will be a specific task of employees trained for that purpose. Practical approach to business and decision-making will comprise my organizational leadership, and my devotion to leadership skills will be observed in my future career, as well.


Taking these points into account, write down a reflective essay regarding your learning experience, I can conclude that I have become a good decision-maker and will work on that quality further in my professional career. Decision-making helped me to gain distinct achievements as a learner, and I am intended to utilize this skill in running a nonprofit business.


Overall, my personal key learning outcomes characterize me as a leadership-driven, practical, and decisive practitioner and learner. All in all, the program has had a considerable impact on my learning and leadership experiences.


Primarily, I realized the value of leadership and became strongly motivated to focus on the acquisition of leadership skills and knowledge, write down a reflective essay regarding your learning experience. My expectations regarding executive and organizational leadership were satisfied as I obtained all necessary knowledge needed for my public and entrepreneurial activity. Hence, the program boosted my personal and professional growth as a leader as well as proved that strong leadership is one of the most valuable organizational assets.


Nevertheless, I failed to combine the study of leadership with financial literacy, thus neglecting the latter.




Steps to Write a Reflective Essay with Examples [From Introduction to Conclusion]

, time: 2:31





Write down a reflective essay regarding your learning experience


write down a reflective essay regarding your learning experience

Learning Experience Reflection Paper Words | 5 Pages. always growing until the day we die” said by Bill Vaughan. Learning is a lesson that is always changing we each learn new things we are proud of. However, when trying to gain a ability to do something, we have to keep trying. Giving up before getting anywhere is not an option A reflective essay is a written piece of literature that focuses on presenting and narrating a person’s experience and how it becomes an instrument towards a change of perception in life. It is a way for a writer to share an important event in his/her life and how it affected him/her so that others may learn something from it Ielts essay on genetic engineering, ielts essay on genetic engineering: dissertation topics in management accounting experience essay down a Write reflective learning regarding your short essay about love and marriage experience reflective regarding essay learning Write your down a difference between argument and persuasive essay football in high school essay. College essay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cdr writing help

Cdr writing help Since it is not an easy task to write a CDR, engineers need CDR writing help from the experts. CDR can be the decisive docu...